Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello?


Dear God,

Can we work on our relationship?  Sometimes I feel like I try to talk to you, but you don't have much to say.  When you're quiet, it makes me feel like you don't care.

You're the one who's always saying you want to spend more time together.  Well, when I do try, I feel like you don't want to be there.  It's hard enough doing this whole long distance thing, but when I call you and all I hear is silence on the other end, it sucks.

I know we're going to see each other one day, but in the meantime, can we please work on our communication?  People always tell me to remember all the good things you've done, but relationships can't just be built on the past.  There needs to be consistency.  And you know I'm needy.  Maybe we should get some counseling or something.

Please call me,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment